- Your photo should be with a minimum of an 8 megapixel camera
- Measure your window using a steel tape measure.
- Round your measurement to the nearest 1/8 inch.
- Measure width at the top of your window where the shade will be installed.
- Do not assume that 2 windows are the same size. Measure them individually.
- Write down the height and width measurements as you're doing it.
- You will need to specify whether you want an inside mount or outside mount. (meaning inside the window sill or outside the window sill).
Our printed window shades are custom made for you. We want to keep our printed window shades affordable for everyone. Therefore we cannot make the customers that are careful measuring their windows pay for those who are not. Please be careful measuring your window. We will send you a proof for your approval detailing ship to address, window dimensions, focal point of your photo and any cropping required to make it fit. You may make any changes up to the time we print, at no cost to you. After we print, we will work with you if you have made a mistake measuring your window and we will replace your window shade at a reduced cost. We do not offer a money back guarantee unless the issue is our fault. We pride ourselves in being honest and having happy customers and we want to make you our next happy customer!